DUM MUSHROOM We got 'DUM'struck with these delicious spicy mushrooms! After having, all you will sing is 'dum' a dum mast mushrooms.
|Refined oil||2 Tablespoon (use as required)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 , finely chopped|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger piece||1/2 Inch , finely chopped|
|Red chilli powder||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Fennel powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cashew paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Pureed tomato||2 Tablespoon|
|Cardamom powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Dried fenugreek leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (use as required)|
|Fresh coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Cashew paste||1 Tablespoon|
1. Heat refined oil in a pan. Add 1 tbsp chopped onion, garlic and crushed black pepper.
2. Toss whole mushrooms in this until cooked.
3. Heat oil in the same pan. Add the remaining chopped garlic, ginger, onions and sauté well.
4. Whisk the curd and add red chilli powder, fennel powder and cumin powder.
5. Mix well and add it in the sautéed mixture.
6. Stir well for a minute and add the cashew nut paste. Stir for 2-3 mins.
7. Add the pureed tomato and stir for a further 2 minutes.
8. As the curry starts to leave oil from the sides of the pan.
9. Add the tossed mushrooms and salt. Sprinkle some water and cook for 5 mins.
10. Crush some dried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi), sprinkle cardamom powder and mix well.
11. Garnish with cashew paste and fresh coriander and serve hot.