Not just a breakfast, dinner or a 4am bite anymore, here's Idli as an interesting party snacker for all you Idli lovers!
|Refined oil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (use as required)|
|Mustard seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1/2 Teaspoon , finely chopped|
|Ginger||1/2 Teaspoon , finely chopped|
|Refined flour||1 Tablespoon|
1. Grind toasted peanuts, coriander seeds, dry red chillies, red chilli powder to make gunpowder and keep aside.
2. Mash the idlis to form a coarse dough like consistency
3. In a pan heat refined oil, add the mustard seeds and curry leaves.
4. Once it splutters, add finely chopped onions, ginger, garlic and saute for a minute.
5. Add the mixture in the bowl of mashed idlis and mix well.
6. Add gunpowder, salt, refined flour and mix well.
7. Roll the idli mix in the form of kebabs.
8. Shallow fry these kebabs in refined oil until it gets some colour and some char marks.
9. Serve hot with green chutney.