Pizza, the ultimate savior of all our cravings, is loved by one and all. The perfectly baked crust, with the tangy tomato sauce, and the oozing mozzarella cheddar mix, topped with fresh crunchy vegetables. Indo-American Style being the most popular in India, presenting you the classic Veg Pizza Recipe, foolproof for sure. So, no more ordering your favorite pizza from the store, when you have this recipe! Learn how to make this delightful pizza at home!
|Plain flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Milk powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Warm water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn meal||3 Tablespoon|
|Pizza sauce||To Taste|
|Mozzarella cheese||To Taste|
|Mixed veggies||To Taste|
|Garlic powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chili flakes||To Taste|
1. In a large bowl, add the maida, salt and milk powder and mix well.
2. For blooming the yeast, in a cup, add the warm water, and sugar. Mix the sugar well into the water. Next add the yeast and mix well. Keep this aside for about 10 minutes in a warm cozy place.
3. After the yeast is bloomed, add it to the flour mix, and mix everything. Knead the flour and form a dough. After the dough starts coming together, knead it for atleast 5-7 minutes more.
4. As the dough is ready, top up the butter and give it a final knead. In a greased bowl, place the pizza dough and cover it with a damp cloth. Leave it to proof for about an hour.
5. After about an hour, sprinkle a little of corn meal and knock down the dough. Add in the garlic powder, and quickly knead it for about 30 seconds.
6. In a platform, sprinkle the corn meal, place the dough and start rolling it. Roll it a little smaller than the pizza stone/screen, once done place it on the stone/screen and pull out the edges. Make some holes on the pizza dough by using a fork.
7. Next, grease the pizza with some melted butter. Let this rest for about 15-20 minutes as we wait for the oven to preheat for baking.
8. Now, spread over the sauce, top up the cheese and place in the veggies. Finally sprinkle a little of chili flakes, oregano, basil and salt. Finally sprinkle a little more of cheese.
9. Bake the pizza for about 10-12 minutes in 250 degrees centigrade (or the highest temp) in the bottom rod option.
10. And, our pizza shall be done for dig in!! Enjoy!