This video is about making home made CUSTARD PIE! Nothing like home made for the holidays or any day!
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Evaporated milk||12 Ounce|
|Pie crust mix package||1|
1. Add eggs, sugar, flour, melted butter, vanilla extract, nutmeg and evaporated milk to the mixing bowl. Mix it all together until smooth custard mix is formed.
2. Line a deep dish pie plate with the pie crust dough. Push the dough into the ridges of the pie plate.
3. Pour the custard into the pie plate.
4. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until set and golden brown on top. Let it cool.
5. Dust some nutmeg, slice and serve.