It's buttery, sizzling hot! Make some appetite for Paneer Makhani Sizzler!
|Onion||1 Large , thinly sliced|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cumin powder||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Paneer cubes||200 Gram|
|Fresh cream||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried fenugreek leaves||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Cooked green beans||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked carrot||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pulao rice||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
For the Makhani:
1. Heat the ghee in a heavy bottom pot over medium heat.
2. Add the sliced onions and sauté until they turn translucent and start to sweat, about 5-7 minutes, don't allow the onions to brown.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, chopped tomatoes, cumin powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder, salt and continue to cook for 5 mins.
4. If the mixture starts bubbling rapidly, add about cup of water and continue to cook.
5. Remove from heat, add the mixture to a blender and blend until smooth, you may or may not need a few tablespoons of water to help it blend.
6. Add the blend back to the pan.
7. Add the paneer cubes.
8. Add fresh cream, dried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi) and mix well.
9. Heat the Small nonstick pan to the Max.
10. Assemble the vegetables in one side of the pan.
11. Place rice in the centre.
12. Place French fries and roasted tomato on the other side.
13. Finally pour the paneer makhani
14. Add butter and serve hot.