Our awesome foodie colleague Tanaya makes this Paneer Chaat helps us kick start our recipe ideation. Hope you'll enjoy it too!
|Corn flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon , finely chopped|
|Tomato||2 Tablespoon , finely chopped|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chaat masala||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh coriander||1 Tablespoon|
1. Cut the paneer into cubes.
2. Dust the paneer with corn-flour, shallow fry and keep aside.
3. Add onion, tomato, chillies, cumin powder and chaat masala.
3. Add the paneer and toss everything together.
4. Add sev, fresh coriander leaves and further toss.
5. Place the mixture in a serving bowl. Garnish with crushed sev and coriander leaves. Squeeze a lime and serve. Enjoy!