EGGS!.. It's stuffed and then roasted... Need we say anything more ? It's just freakin' awesome!!
|Black pepper powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Onion||2 1/2 Medium , thinly sliced|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry leaves sprig||1|
|Mustard seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Cut the eggs in 2 halves. Remove all the yolks into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the cheese and pepper powder into the bowl, and mix everything well to bind together.
3. Fill the eggs with this mixture and tick the halves with the help of toothpicks.
4. Heat 2 3 tbsp oil in a wide non-stick pan at medium heat and splutter the mustard seeds.
5. Add sliced onion and sauté until onion turns transparent.
6. Add ginger-garlic paste, green chilies and curry leaves. Continue to sauté until onion turns golden.
7. Now add all the masala powders. Stir for 20 30 seconds until their raw smell leaves and oil separates. You can sprinkle a little water to avoid the masala powders from getting burnt.
8. Add the chopped tomatoes. Cook for 3 4 minutes until they get completely mashed up and oil separates.
9. Add 1/4 cup hot water, season and Mix well.
10. Add the stuffed eggs. Mix them carefully with the masala and cook for one minute at very low heat.
11. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
12. Serve and Enjoy!