Betty demonstrates how to make Bacon-Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This is a flavorful appetizer that can be used with a casual lunch or more elaborate dinner. These eggs are perfect for an Easter table!
|Horseradish sauce||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Crisp bacon strips||5|
|Freshly ground black peppercorns||To Taste|
|Melba rounds||To Taste|
1. Cut each boiled egg into 2 equal halves, lengthwise.
2. Separate the yolks from the whites and place whites in a nice serving plate. (An egg plate is perfect.)
3. Place the yolks in a shallow dish. To the yolks, add horseradish sauce and salt, as desired.
4. Use a fork to mash the yolks together with the horseradish sauce and salt. Stir in crumbled bacon.
5. Use a teaspoon to fill each egg white, heaping up excess on top.
6. Grind fresh black peppercorns over the tops of the deviled eggs.
7. Serve with melba rounds. YUM! Happy Easter!