Betty demonstrates how to make Lemon-Raspberry Cheesecake Cups. These are gorgeous cheesecake cups, made with tart lemon and tangy raspberry.
|Graham cracker crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||32 Ounce (Original Philadelphia)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh raspberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon slices||To Taste (For Garnish)|
|Lemon zest||To Taste (For Garnish)|
1. In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 8 tablespoons melted butter.
2. Press 1 tablespoon of this crust mixture into the bottom of each silicone cup.
3. Bake 5 minutes at 325 degrees (F) and remove from oven. Cool slightly.
4. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer on medium speed to whip cream cheese, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon lemon zest, and 1 cup sugar until fluffy.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, beating lightly after each addition.
6. Gently fold in 2 cups raspberries.
7. Use a small cookie scoop or spoon to place filling on top of baked crust, filling each cup 2/3 to 3/4 full.
8. Bake at 325 degrees (F) until a knife inserted into the center of a cheesecake cup comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
9. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours.
10. Garnish the top with sliced lemon, lemon zest, and raspberries, as desired. Serve in the cup with a fork or spoon. Enjoy!