Crispy Fried Noodles is just the right accompaniment to make a bowl of sumptuous soup all the more exciting! Hakka noodles, fried till golden coloured and crisp, can be cooled and stored in an airtight container for serving with soups as well as for adding to other Chinese preparations.
|Hakka noodles||150 Gram|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) ((For deep frying))|
1. Combine the oil, salt and enough water in a deep non-stick pan and allow it to boil.
2. Once it starts boiling, add the noodles and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Drain well, do not refresh it with water, keep aside and allow it to dry completely for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, add a few noodles at a time and deep-fry on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
4. Repeat step 3 to deep- fry the remaining noodles.
5. Cool completely and gently break it into pieces.
6. Store in an air-tight container and use as required.