A simple homemade goodie in a jar which is ready in no time with tea cakes, strawberries, cream cheese, cream biscuits. As you dig into the jar with a spoon, layer after layer, you will say its berry berry good.
|Please watch the video for ingredients.|
1. In a bowl, add fresh cream, powdered sugar and whisk well.
2. Add chopped strawberries, cream cheese and fold well.
3. Fill the strawberry mixture into a piping bag.
4. In a mason jar layer the tea cakes (cut into cubes) and strawberry filling.
5. Top the filling with hand crushed Parle G or digestive biscuits.
6. Add a sliced strawberry to garnish. Serve!