Is it possible to make Maggi appeal to adults, and bread toast appeal to kids? Well, here is how you can make the twain meet! A sumptuous preparation of toasted bread topped with cooked Maggi enhanced with cheese and herbs, the Open Cheese and Herb Maggi Toast is a no-sweat snack that you can prepare any time to bid goodbye to sudden hunger pangs, as it is made with readily available ingredients and does not require much pre-preparation.
|Please watch the video for ingredients.|
1. Heat 1 cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, add the Maggi noodles and masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
2. Add the cheese, chilli flakes and oregano, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions.
4. Place the toasted bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread a portion of the mixture on each toasted bread slice.
5. Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.