This amazing warm crab, artichoke, and bacon dip beats the cheesecake factory special.
|Please watch the video for ingredients.|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. In a blender, blend the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, half & half and seafood stock just until combined. Set aside.
3. Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain on a paper towel and chop.
4. Remove all of the bacon fat except 2 tablespoons. Turn the heat up to medium-high. Sauté the artichokes and onions until they are slightly browned, about 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Reserve 1 to 2 tablespoons of each: artichokes, bacon, and crab meat for garnish. Mix and set aside.
6. Add the minced garlic to the skillet and cook for another minute. Turn off the heat. Stir in the cream cheese mixture.
7. Add and stir in the bacon, bread crumbs, spices and crab meat. Taste the mixture for seasoning and add the desired amount of salt. Stir.
8. Pour the dip into a baking dish and garnish with the reserved crab meat, artichokes, and bacon.
9. Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes. Top with fresh parsley.
10. Serve warm with grilled ciabatta bread, grilled baguette bread, naan bread, pita chips or your choice.