3 More Chutney Recipes are here for you to try out with your favorite snacks. Tamarind-Jaggery or, Meethi Imli ki Chutney which is a sweet-sour chutney to go along with chaats, samosas.. Ginger Chutney or Allam Pachadi is your very own favorite red chutney that's served with Masala Dosas, Pesarattus and Idlis, and Curry-Leaf-Cashew Green Chutney is your all rounder chutney for fried south indian snacks, be it Vadas, Bondas or Bhajjis!
|Please watch the video for ingredients.|
Meethi Imli Gud Chutney:
1. Add all the ingredients to the pan except the anardana, and get to a boil.
2. Once it gets a boil, lower the flame and simmer for 25-30 minutes.
3. Strain using a soup strainer, and add in the anardana.
4. Once cooled down, transfer to airtight bottles and store in refrigerator.
Allam Chutney / Ginger Chutney:
5. In a pan, add in the oil, once hot mustard seeds goes in.
6. As they splutter, chana dal & urad dal are into the pan. Begin roasting them in low flame.
7. Halfway in - fenugreek seeds, asafoedia and curry leaves to be added.
8. After the chana dal is golden, add in the tamarind, tomato and ginger. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
9. Next goes in Kashmiri Red Chili, Turmeric, Salt, Water and Jaggery. Mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes. Let it cool down.
10. Blend to a smooth paste, using little water at a time. And store in refrigerator for upto 2 weeks, mix more water in desired serving quantity before serving.
Curry Leaf Cashew Chutney:
11. Add all ingredients to a mixer grinder and blend to a smooth paste.
12. Use as desired.