A Shanghai favorite this one! Pan-fried noodles are a signature snack in China and loved for its unique texture and taste. Pan- Fried Noodles, Chinese Veg Pan- Fried Hakka Noodles recipe - How to make Pan- Fried Noodles, Chinese Veg Pan- Fried Hakka Noodles Cooked noodles are pan-fried till both sides of the noodles are crisp and golden. This is served with a thick vegetable sauce and eaten immediately to enjoy the taste of the crisp noodles. An extremely delicious recipe that you must try! For a satiating Chinese mini meal serve with Corn Rolls , Stuffed Mushroom Buns , Baked Chinese Mushroom Buns or Paneer Parcels .
|Please watch the video for ingredients.|
For the noodles:
1. Combine the noodles and cornflour in a bowl and mix well.
2. Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, spread the noodles evenly over it and cook on a medium flame till they turn brown at the bottom.
3. Turn over and cook on a medium flame till they turn brown and crisp.
For the vegetables:
4. Combine the cornflour and cup of water in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
5. Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and green chillies and saute on a high flame for 30 seconds.
6. Add the capsicum and saute on a high flame for 1 minute.
7. Add the carrot, broccoli, soy sauce, tomaot ketchup, salt and pepepr, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
8. Add the cornflour-water mixtrue, mix well and cook on a high flame for 1 minute, while stirirng continously. Keep aside.
9. Place the noodles on a serving plate, top with the vegetables.
10. Serve immediately.