Betty demonstrates how to make Honey Cinnamon Popcorn. This is the second in a series of popcorn with unusual flavors. Enjoy!
|Please watch the video for ingredients.|
1. Line a large rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Place popped corn in a very large bowl and set aside. In a small saucepan, place butter, honey, and cinnamon candies.
3. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and boil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour syrup over popped corn. Stir gently, covering popcorn as evenly as possible with syrup.
5. Spread the coated popcorn on the prepared baking pan.
6. Bake at 250 degrees (F) until the coating is set, about 5 minutes, or until popcorn is dry to the touch.
7. Ladle Honey Cinnamon Popcorn into large serving bowl or individual bowls and enjoy!