This amazing pressure cooker corn soup recipe is a keeper during winter.
|Please watch the video for ingredients.|
1. Melt butter over medium heat in a pressure cooker.
2. Add leeks and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until softened but not browned.
3. Add corn kernels, cobs, bay leaves, summer savoury bundle, and enough chicken stock to cover corn kernels. Stir to combine.
4. Seal pressure cooker and bring to high pressure.
5. Cook for 15 minutes.
6. Release pressure using quick-release method and uncover.
7. Discard corn cobs, bay leaves, and summer savoury.
8. With a stick blender, blend until completely smooth, adding more chicken stock or water if needed.
9. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
11. Serve soup with chives and a drizzle of cream.