This INGREDIENT RICE Recipe with Spinach is ideal when we are dieting because of its low caloric intake. Brown rice is healthier than ordinary rice because it has higher intake of fiber, vitamins and minerals. Spinach, meanwhile, also provide us with fiber, are rich in calcium and are considered a great antioxidant.
|300 gr. Of Fresh Spinach|
|200 gr. Of Integral Rice|
|1 Laurel leaf|
1. We put a pot on the fire with plenty of water. When it begins to boil we add a handful of salt. The 300 gr. Of Fresh Spinach that will let them boil for 10 minutes. Then remove it from the heat and let it drain in a strainer.
2. We put 1 liter of Water, two cloves of Garlic and a little Salt in the jar of the Thermomix. We put the basket and put in it the 200 gr. Of Integral Rice and Laurel leaf. We programmed 25 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 4.
3. We will take the opportunity to make the Eggs in Varoma. Put some transparent film in the goblet, throw an egg over and close with a wire like the bread and cast in the Varoma. (We do the same with the other egg)
4. In a frying pan we put some Oil, the 1/2 onion chopped and a little salt. We poached it well, we add the Spinach and we saute them for about 5 minutes, later we add the Pasas Grapes and we cook it to simmer until the Rice finishes.
5. And you're all set to start assembling the plate. We take a mold to emplatar and place it on the plate. We put a layer of Rice, then a layer of Spinach and another layer of Rice, squeezing a bit with a spoon between layer and layer.
6. We can also mount it in the reverse order, first the Spinach, then the Rice and finally the Spinach again.
7. We only have to remove the transparent film to the eggs and crown our rice with them, and with a little bit of Olive Oil and a sprig of Parsley and ...
8. To enjoy.