|Processed cheese||1 Pound , cut into 1|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 package)|
|Butter/Margarine||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||1/8 Teaspoon|
|Small shrimp||4 1/2 Ounce , drained, rinsed, and chopped (1 can)|
|Canned chopped green chiles||4 Ounce , drained (1 can)|
1. In top of a double boiler, combine process cheese, cream cheese and butter; bring water to a boil.
2. Turn down heat settings to low; cook, stirring frequently, until cheese melts.
3. Stir in hot sauce, shrimp and chilies.
4. Transfer the cheese-shrimp mixture into to a chafing dish; scatter onions, if you like .
5. Serve warm with tortilla chips or any other crunchy finger food. Yields about 4 cups
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2319Calories from Fat 1640
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 187 g287.7%
Saturated Fat 116 g580%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 8864 mg369.33%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 132 g264%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet