Learn how to make the ultimate macho snack dip for your next get-together.
This crave-able, hot and hearty recipe takes "chips dip" to the goal line with the ultimate combination of crumbly blue cheese and smoky-sweet bacon.
|Bacon slices||8 , chopped finely|
|Minced garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Crumbled blue cheese||4 Ounce|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce , softened|
|Heavy cream||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Minced green onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Toasted walnut pieces||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a skillet, add the bacon and cook stirring until crisp. Drain and set aside.
3. Add in the garlic and saute on low heat for one minute.
4. In the jar of a food processor, combine heavy cream and cream cheese. Process until well combined.
5. Add the bacon, garlic, crumbled cheese and green onions to the cream cheese mixture.
6. Transfer the dip to a baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Garnish with toasted walnuts.
7. Serve warm with kettle cooked potato chips.