These dips are perfect for when the sun comes out and they're super easy to make. Give them a go!
|See Video for Ingredients|
Somked Mackerel Dip
1. Add smoked mackerel and cream cheese to a food processor.
2. Season with freshly ground pepper and lemon juice.
3. Biltz until creamy. Add more cheese and lemon juice if needed. Mix well.
Feta Cheese Dip
4. Fork feta and yogurt together.
5. Add grated garlic, mix that in.
6. Pour the dip into a bowl. Season with paprika and drizzle some olive oil on top.
Raspberry Creamcheese Dip
7. Mix cream cheese with icing sugar.
8. Add whipped cream and vanilla extract. Fold through.
9. Fold crushed raspberries into the mix.
10. Transfer to a bowl. Drizzle lemon juice on top.
11. Decorate with fresh raspberries.
12. Serve the dips with crackers, biscuits of bread. Enjoy