|Canned crushed pineapple||9 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Oven toasted rice cereal||1 Cup (16 tbs) , crushed|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange rind||1 Teaspoon , grated|
|Pitted dates||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon (Or As Needed)|
1) Pour off the syrup from pineapple.
2) In a bowl, mix together pineapple, cereal, brown sugar and orange rind.
3) Make a small cut in the side of each date.
4) Smear the cut slightly to open and stuff each with a rounded tea-spoonful pineapple mixture.
5) Spread the granulated sugar over a wax paper.
6) Roll the apricot in the sugar to coat well.
7) Place in a tightly covered container.
8) Serve as desired.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1099Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.5%
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 139 mg5.79%
Total Carbohydrates 286 g95.3%
Dietary Fiber 21 g84%
Sugars 243 g
Protein 7 g14%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet