|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (250 Grams)|
|Brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Cinnamon||1 1/4 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Pitted dates||20 , sliced|
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crushed nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a saucepan and place all the ingredients for filling in it.
3) Allow it to boil then lower heat, simmering for 5 minutes before cooling it.
4) Take a bowl, add the sugar, and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
5) Add the eggs to beat, beating them well.
6) Add the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon to the mixture sifting them together.
7) Divide the dough into two equal parts.
8) Take a board and sprinkle flour on it.
9) Roll out each half of the dough in a rectangular shape.
10) Roll each half after spreading each with filling.
11) Wrap the rolls in wax paper and place in refrigerator for some hours.
12) Cut the roll into thin slices.
13) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
14) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes approximately.
15) Serve as required.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 5702Calories from Fat 2860
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 318 g489.2%
Saturated Fat 140 g700%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1972 mg82.17%
Total Carbohydrates 699 g233%
Dietary Fiber 32 g128%
Sugars 598 g
Protein 79 g158%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet