|Light cream||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||3 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Take a top of a large double boiler or a bowl and put some cream in it. In case you are using a bowl, then place it over some lightly simmering water.
2. Mix some egg yolks, vanilla extract, and sugar with some warm cream.
3. Cook this mixture gently till the cream become thick enough to cover the back of a wooden spoon.
4. Take a large size soufflé dish or mold and strain the cream from a refined sieve. Let it chill for about 4 hours.
5. Sprinkle 1/4-inch-thick layer of sifted brown sugar on the top of the chilled cream.
6. Take a broiler pan and spread the dish or mold on a bed of ice cubes. Place this pan under hot broiler till the sugar is caramelized properly.
7. Chill this mixture in a refrigerator for about 2 to 3 hours.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 5397Calories from Fat 4342
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 493 g758.5%
Saturated Fat 295 g1475%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 580 mg24.17%
Total Carbohydrates 185 g61.7%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 138 g
Protein 60 g120%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet