An easy to make fruit custard recipe, this one of my favorites. It is also a very popluar Indian dessert recipe. Please try it and let me know how this fruit custard recipe turns out for you.
|Mix fruits||500 Gram|
1. In a pan, take the milk and bring it to a boil.
2. In the milk, add custard powder and dissolve.
3. Add sugar to milk and bring it to boil.
4. Add the custard and milk mixture to boiling milk and stir continuously, till it is thick and coats the spoon.
5. Remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
6. Add cream and fruits.
7. Serve cold.