In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Flavorful Strawberry Cupcakes. These cupcakes have an inviting pink color and are bursting with strawberry flavor. The next video will provide a Gorgeous Strawberry Frosting for these cupcakes.
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) , softened|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Strawberry jello||3 Ounce (the kind that contains sugar)|
|All purpose flour||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extarct||1 Tablespoon|
|Strawberry puree||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking oil spray||1|
1. Prepare muffin tins with paper liners or cooking oil spray. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. In a large bowl, place butter, sugar, and strawberry Jello. Use a mixer on medium speed to beat until combined.
4. Add eggs, one at a time and beat well after each addition.
5. In a separate bowl, combine all-purpose flour and baking powder. Mix well.
6. Beat dry mixture into batter, alternately with milk.
7. Stir in vanilla and strawberry puree.
8. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 full with batter.
9. Pop the tins in oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick when inserted in the deepest part comes out clean.
10. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes in muffin tins. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
11. Top cupcakes with strawberry frosting and enjoy!
To make puree, mix 2 cups quartered fresh strawberries with ¼-½ cup sugar, and freeze until firm.
Place in a blender and pulse until pureed, with some flecks of strawberry visible. This will make about 1 cup of strawberry puree.
For strawberry frosting please check out this link - Betty's Gorgeous Strawberry Frosting