This recipe is for banana pudding cupcakes! They capture the flavors of banana pudding beautiful. The cooking creme balances out the sweetness and makes these babies soooo moist!!! The mashed, fresh bananas really add that hint of homemade to the boxed French Vanilla cake mix.
|Cake mix||500 Gram (French Vanilla Flavor|
|Instant banana cream pudding||3/4 Ounce|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking creme||10 Ounce (Philadelphia Brand|
|Mashed banana||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nilla wafers||2 Cup (32 tbs) , crushed|
|Cool whip||8 Ounce|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Take cupcake pan and place the cupcake liners in the grooves.
3. In a large bowl, add the cake mix, banana cream pudding mix, eggs, water, vegetable oil and cooking crème.
4. Using a whisk mix well till smooth.
5. Add the mashed banana and nilla wafers. Continue to mix till well combined.
6. Using spoon, fill the liners with the batter to 3/4th.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for around 18- 20 min or till cupcakes are done.
8. Remove them from the oven and place them on a baking sheet to cool completely.
9. Put them in the freezer to cool for around 10 min.
10. In a serving plate, serve the cupcakes chilled and garnished with cool whip and nilla wafers.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4591Calories from Fat 2089
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 229 g352.3%
Saturated Fat 69 g345%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 4135 mg172.29%
Total Carbohydrates 568 g189.3%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 290 g
Protein 49 g98%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet