Gin and Tonic is the perfect refreshing cocktail, and what better idea than to add it to make some cupcakes? Check out this incredible combination in only 71 seconds!
|Unsalted butter||3 Ounce|
|Golden caster sugar||3 Ounce|
|Self raising flour||3 Ounce|
|Tonic water||2 Tablespoon|
|Gin||2 Fluid Ounce|
|Unsalted butter||4 1/3 Ounce|
|Icing sugar||8 3/4 Ounce|
1. Beat sugar with butter until well combined.
2. Add egg one at a time and mix well.
3. Drop in flour and mix that as well.
4. Add tonic water and fold it in.
5. Scoop into cup cake tins. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Whisk icing sugar, lemon, gin and butter to make the frosting.
7. Frost the cupcake with this icing.
8 Serve as it is and enjoy!!