On the occasion of Holi, watch and learn how to make Puran Puri Puran Vade a twist to the usual Puran Poli recipe. This is an easy to make Maharashtrian sweet recipe by our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani.
|Puran||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||250 Gram|
|Wheat flour||50 Gram|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1. In a large bowl add all purpose flour, wheat flour and hot oil.
2. Add water as required and make a soft dough.
3. Take small portions of the dough and flatten it out. Stuff the puran and close all the ends. Give it a round shape.
4. Deep fry in hot oil.
5. Similarly to make puri, take small portions of the dough and flatten it out. Add a spoonful of puran and flatten it. Layer another puri on top of it.
6. With help of your fingers pinch the edges and seal them properly.
7. Deep fry the puri in hot oil.
8. Puran Puri is ready to be served.