Learn how to make Egg Masala Fry / Anda Tawa Masala with our Chef Smita Deo.Eggs always taste delicious when combined with hint of Indian Spices and Masala. Masala Egg Fry is a famous egg recipe which is prepared on tawa. This is a easy and quick egg recipe which can be prepared in less time with few ingredients.You can enjoy this recipe with Pav, Roti or other Indian Breads.
|Onions||2 , chop|
|Ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||2 , chop|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seed powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Raw mango powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1/2 , juiced|
|Green chilli||1 , chop|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon|
1. Heat oil in a tawa, add butter to melt. Add finely chopped onions and saute it till they are brown.
2. Add ginger paste, garlic paste and saute it till the raw smell goes off.
3. Then add chopped tomatoes and cook them till they are soft and mushy.
4. Add dry spices like turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin seed powder, coriander seed powder and water, mix them well.
5. Now add garam masala powder, raw mango powder, water, salt and boiled eggs.
6. Gently mix the eggs with gravy and squeeze lemon juice in it. Add chopped green chilli and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
7. Turn off the flame, your Egg Masala Fry / Anda Tawa Masala is ready to be served.