A delicious recipe from old cook book series.
|Brussels sprouts||500 Gram (about 1 quart)|
|Bacon slices||125 Gram (about 1/2 dozen)|
1. Trim sprouts and remove loose leaves.
2. Boil sprouts in salted water until tender.
3. When sprouts are almost done, render fat from bacon over medium heat; then increase heat to high to crisp.
4. Drain sprouts.
5. Remove bacon from fry pan, and add the sprouts to hot bacon fat.
6. Fry until starting to brown.
7. Season with salt and pepper, add bacon.
8. Serve and enjoy!