Learn how to make Bhutte Ka Kees at home with chef Varun on Rajshri Food.
In this Monsoon try our recipe of Bhutte Ka Kees which is an easy and delicious recipe you can cook for your tea time break, it's a perfect Tea Time Snack.
Bhutte Ka Kees also known as Grated Corn Snack recipe is street food in Indore but is also made in Rajasthani households very often. Easy to make and delicious to taste, this recipe can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. So next time it rain, cook this healthy and delicious snack with your evening tea.
|Sweet corn cobs||2|
|Grated coconut||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Mustard seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Grated ginger||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Let's start with hand grating the Corn Cobs (as shown in the video) and keep the Grated Corn aside.
2. Next, heat up the Oil in the Pan on high flame then add Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Green Chillies (chopped) then add crust grated corn.
3. Next, mix it all together properly and saute this for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
4. Now, add Salt and mix it again then add Ginger (grated), Turmeric Powder, Milk. Next, stir it continuously for a few minutes and then keep it aside.
5. In the Meantime let's make the tadka for which add Ghee in the Tempering Pan with Asafoetida and add that to the Bhutte ka Kees.
6. Next, add Coconut (grated), Lemon Juice, Coriander Leaves (chopped) mix it well together.
7. Your Bhutte Ka Kees is ready to serve. Enjoy!