Welcome friends! Welcome to episode 2 of our DIY Cola series in the last episode we made what is purported to be the 1886 Pemberton Coca Cola recipe written in his own hand writing in his ledger.
|Please watch the video for ingredients!|
1. Mix together all of the ingredients of the 7X Flavour.
2. Set this aside in a sealed bottle.
3. Heat the water sugar and caramel in a large pot.
4. Stirring continuously, just until sugar is dissolved.
5. Take off the heat and mix in vanilla, caffeine, lime juice and citric acid.
6. Stir to fully combine.
7. Add a measured amount of 7X flavouring to the sugar syrup.
8. Serve and enjoy!