Cauliflower is your low carb best friend! If you are missing potatoes then this recipe is for you.
|Cauliflower florets||450 Gram|
|Sour cream||110 Gram|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
1. Place the cauliflower in the microwave for 10 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender. While its in the microwave, dice up your bacon and place into a pan over a medium to high heat and cook until crispy but still juicy in the middle.
2. Then into a food processor place the cauliflower in, season with salt and white pepper and blitz until it starts to break down, stop, then add butter, garlic powder and also sour cream.
3. Process until smooth and creamy then place into a bowl, mix through some chopped fresh chives which gives the dish a great subtle onion flavour.
4. Pour the cauliflower mash into a serving bowl and top with grated cheese, I’m using a sharp cheddar but you go for what you prefer.
5. Top with the cooked bacon and place under the grill for several minutes until the cheese has melted, garnish with more fresh chives and let everyone get stuck into it, it makes an amazing size dish or a meal in itself.
6. Serve and Enjoy!