This incredibly easy appetizer recipe will blow you away with it's flavor! You can prepare it ahead of time and when you know your guests are coming bake it in the oven! It's so easy it will easily become your new favorite appetizer!
|Shallot||1 Small (diced small)|
|Garlic cloves||2 Small|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) , cut in half|
|Pitted kalamata olives||5 (chopped small)|
|Canned capers||1 Tablespoon , drained|
|Chopped roasted red pepper||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh rosemary||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh thyme||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Grapeseed oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Pita chips||1 Packet (for serving)|
1.Preheat your oven to 375.
2. In your ovenproof serving bowl (if you don’t have one just use a skillet!) add in your diced shallot, minced garlic, halved cherry tomatoes, chopped olives, capers, chopped roasted red peppers, herbs, and grapeseed oil.
3. Mix together until combined completely.
4. Take the block of feta and nestle in into the mixture so it is surrounded.
5. Put it into the oven and let it baked for 25 minutes.
6. After 25 minutes take it out and serve with pita chips. Yum!