or a bright breakfast that will cheer up your morning? This delicious and healthy Winter citrus breakfast recipe is the perfect thing on a cold morning! Not only is it gorgeous, but its packed with vitamins and flavor. At least winter brings you beautiful winter citrus right?
|Greek yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Blood orange||1 , slice|
|Tangelo||1 , slice|
|Chia seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Sliced almonds||1 Teaspoon (raw)|
1. In a bowl combine the plain Greek yogurt, honey, and almond extract.
2. To the top of the yogurt drizzle a little more honey.
3. To the top add the sliced blood orange, tangelo, and grapefruit segments. (Watch the video to see how to cut them!).
4. Sprinkle the top with chia seeds and sliced raw almonds
5. That’s it! The easiest breakfast ever. Enjoy!