Want the most impressive shrimp appetizer in literally 5 minutes? Well here you go! You won't even believe how easy this is. Who said cooking shrimp was hard?
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Large shrimps||1 Pound , peeled (deveined)|
|Mango||1 , peeled (diced)|
|Sliced scallion||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a skillet melt the butter over medium high heat.
2. To the melted butter add the minced garlic and cook 1 minute until fragrant.
3. Add in the sambal chilies and cook another minute.
4. To that add in the orange juice, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
5. Add the shrimp to the pan and let them cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side. Make sure you don’t over cook them… they get rubbery!
6. Once the shrimp are done cooking it’s time to plate up everything.
7. If you’re wanting to make them individual appetizers by putting them in cups add a little mango to the bottom, a few shrimp, drizzle of the juice, and top off with sliced scallions. If you’re wanting to do it more family style add the shrimp and juice to a serving plate and sprinkle the top with the diced mango and scallions.
8. Serve and enjoy!