This Pasta In A Sausage White Wine Sauce Recipe is an amazing weeknight pasta recipe that uses Italian sausage and a white wine sauce.
|Olive oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tbsp)|
|Italian sausage||200 Gram (casing removed)|
|Orecchiette pasta||200 Gram|
|Red pepper flakes||5 Milliliter (1 tsp)|
|White wine||375 Milliliter (1½ cups)|
|Hard cheese||50 Gram , grated (like Parmesan)|
|Frozen peas||500 Milliliter (2 cups)|
|Butter||45 Milliliter (2|
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
2. In a medium saucepan heat the olive oil and fry off the sausage meat, breaking it up as you go.
3. When the sausage is fried most of the way, start cooking the pasta.
4. Season the sausage with hot pepper flakes
5. Add the wine to the sausage, and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce the wine by ½.
7. Add in the frozen peas to the sausage mixture.
8. Just as the pasta is cooked, stir the butter into the sausage and wine.
9. Transfer the pasta and some of the cooking water to the pot with the sausage.
10. Stir in the grated cheese.
11. Check and adjust the seasoning.
12. Serve and enjoy!