Slow Cooker recipe that will make the chicken melt in your mouth!
|Cream cheese||500 Gram|
|Cooked bacon pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spring onions||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brioche buns||6 (optional)|
|For the spice mix:|
|Onion powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Dried marjoram||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Into a bowl, place the herbs and seasonings and mix together well.
2. Place the chicken breasts in a slow cooker and cover with the spice mix, coating all sides.
3. Now place the cream cheese on top and cook on low for 7-9 hours (or on high for 5)
4. Toast the buns (if using) and shred the chicken, mixing through the liquid to create a creamy consistency.
5. Add the cooked bacon pieces and spring onion, mix again until combined.
6. Serve straight away or keep refrigerated for 1-2 days for sandwich fillings or to accompany a salad. Enjoy!