This Korean fast food favourite is so delicious with its bubbling cheese and sweet corn.
|Canned corn kernels||15 Ounce|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Grated mozzarella||100 Gram|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste (((For Sprinkling)))|
1. Heat the grill or broiler setting of your oven to medium or your oven to 180/350f.
2. Melt the butter in a small/medium sized oven proof saucepan or cast iron frying pan over a medium heat. Add the corn kernels and fry for 4-5 minutes until some char marks appear.
3. Add the spring onions and quickly stir fry for 1 minute. Remove from the heat.
4. Add the mayonnaise, sugar and season with salt and pepper. Stir and mix together well.
5. Spread the cheese over until the corn mix is fully covered. Gently sprinkle over cayenne pepper.
6. Transfer to the broiler, grill or oven and bake for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese has melted and turned golden brown in places.
7. Remove from the oven, leave to rest for 2 minutes and serve. Enjoy!