Craving loaded Potato skins? Ditch the carbs and try my low carb Keto diet solution.
|Chopped chives||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped cilantro||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Taco seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
1. Take out the avocado seed and spoon out the flesh from the avocado leaving some flesh on the skin as this will help keep its shape during baking.
2. Into a bowl add the avocado flesh, squeeze lime juice over the skins and also the flesh.
3. Add chives, coriander/cilantro, salt, pepper and the sour cream. Mix well until smooth and creamy. Put aside.
4. Warm a nonstick pan and place in olive oil, add the diced chicken and sprinkle the taco seasoning over the top.
5. Mix well until brown and cooked through (4-5 minutes).
6. Take out the chicken and add to the avocado mix, stir through well and then place the mixtures in to the skins.
7. Place the skins on a baking tray and sprinkle with cheese. 8. Place under a hot grill for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese has melted and turn golden brown.
9. Serve immediately with more fresh chives and coriander/cilantro. ENJOY!