Chilli Chicken is combined with Wontons to make this delicious tasty bite!
|Boneless chicken thighs||1 Kilogram|
|Dark soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Light soya sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Shaoxing wine||2 Teaspoon|
1. Marinate the Chicken with the dark, light soy and the shoaling wine.
2. Add Cornstarch and mix well and leave for an hour.
3. Finely dice all the other ingredients and keep it ready.
4. Add some oil to pam and fry the Chicken on both sides till it’s caramelized and almost cooked.
5. Allow Chicken to cool and then finely dice.
6. In a wok heat some oil and saute the red onion, followed by the ginger, garlic and green chilli.
7. Add the diced Chicken and stir to combine.
8. Add the soya and vinegar.
9. Add the spring onions, green pepper, fresh pepper and finally once cool add the coriander.
10. Make the glue paste by combining flour with water.
11. Lay out the wonton squares and add the paste to two sides.
12. Add some filling in the center.
13. Seal the wonton, you should have a triangle.
14. Take one edge of the triangle and wrap it around.
15. Add a dab of flour paste to the other side and seal.
16. Lay these on some parchment paper to prevent sticking.
17. Deep fry in hot oil
18. Serve and enjoy!