This Halloween, I take green peppers and stuff them with a delicious filling. With Frankenstein eyes and a broiled pepper head top, these are scary and tasty!
|Ground meat||500 Gram (about 1 lb)|
|Diced onion||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cumin powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Canned stewed tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs) , dice|
|Chopped coriander||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Heat some oil and saute the onion.
2. Add the meat and break up the lumps.
3. Add the cumin, salt, and pepper.
4. Add the tomatoes, cover and cook.
5. Add the coriander.
6. Add the rice and keep filling aside.
7. Prepare the green peppers - see video.
8. Stuff the green peppers and bake.
9. Add the eyebrows and mouth with food coloring.
10. Serve and enjoy!