This sheet pan - tray bake supper is a fantastic mix of Greek / Mediterranean flavors. The lemon gives a super bright flavor to the chicken and the potatoes.
|Chicken stock||175 Milliliter ((¾ cup))|
|Olive oil||45 Milliliter ((3 Tbsp))|
|Dry oregano||15 Milliliter ((1 Tbsp))|
|Dry thyme||15 Milliliter ((1 Tbsp))|
|Mustard||30 Milliliter ((2 Tbsp))|
|Lemon||2 ((Juice and zest))|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Honey||30 Milliliter ((2 Tbsp))|
|Chicken legs and thighs||8 ((4 legs and 4 thighs))|
1. Place the chicken stock, olive oil, oregano, thyme, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, and garlic in a blender.
2. Whiz to liquify.
3. Place the chicken in a large bowl and pour the marinade over it.
4. Allow to marinate at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 200ºC (400ºF)
6. Chop the potatoes into even cubes or wedges.
7. Place the potatoes in a baking dish, top with the chicken and pour over any extra marinade.
8. Roast for 60 minutes, until chicken and potatoes are cooked through.
9. Serve and enjoy!