These sausage rolls are so good, you can't have just one. They're fluffy, flaky crescent rolls wrapped around a creamy and cheesy sausage bite. These are a savory appetizer, but they'd make a delicious breakfast treat too. Bonus, they are super simple to prepare.
|Bulk sausage||16 Ounce (cooked and crumbled, any flavor)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce , softened|
|Canned crescent rolls||20 Ounce (2 cans)|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or any cheese)|
1. preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix cooked sausage, cream cheese, and shredded cheese together.
3. Separate rolls into triangles.
4. Cut eat triangle in half lengthwise.
5. Scoop a heaping tablespoon onto each roll.
6. Roll up.
7. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Serve and enjoy!