Pumpkin Pie Spice season is nearly here! And it seems like that its met with devoted cheers or staunch jeers. You either love it or you hate it. Were pretty big fans at our house. For us, it means the arrival of fall. AND the arrival of cooler temperatures which we desperately need down south!
|Please watch the video for ingredients!|
1. Preheat the oven to 425° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the baking mix, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Add the pecans and mix well.
3. Add the butter and International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer and mix until the mixture begins to pull away from the sides and a dough forms. Fold with your hands if you need to. Press the dough together in the bottom of the bowl.
4. Turn the dough out onto the prepared baking sheet and press and shape it into a rectangle that is roughly 10-inches by 7-inches. Use a knife to cut the dough into 12 equal biscuits, but do not separate them.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown. Set aside to cool.
6. Make the glaze by combining the powdered sugar with the pumpkin pie spice and the creamer. Add more sugar to make it thicker or more creamer to thin it, if necessary Drizzle over the slightly warm biscuits.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Baking mix is commonly found under the brand names Bisquick and Pioneer.