Baked Blueberry Oatmeal Cups are moist and not too sweet. They are a cross between baked oatmeal and muffins and perfect for quick, on-the-go breakfasts.
|Mashed bananas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Old fashioned rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs) (uncooked)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh blueberries/Frozen blueberries||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray large muffin tin with non-stick spray.
2. Mash banana until smooth.
3. Add banana, oats, beaten egg, baking powder and vanilla to a bowl.
4. Stir until just combined.
5. Stir in blueberries.
6. Using a large spring-release scoop fill muffin tins with batter. I fill to the top, these muffins do not rise very much.
7. Bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes, then decrease oven temperature to 375 and continue baking for 12 more minutes.
8. Allow muffins to cool slightly in muffin tin a few minutes. Removing them while hot will likely cause the muffins to break apart as they are very moist.
9. Serve and enjoy!