Baked Potato Bacon Egg Breakfast Skillet is hearty, easy to make and delicious. Its creamy, gooey, salty and extremely flavorful! Favorite ingredients such as potatoes, bacon, eggs, and cheese can easily be breakfast or dinner.
|Shredded jack cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped bacon||1 Cup (16 tbs) , crumbled|
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add potatoes and microwave 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Cook bacon while potatoes are cooking in the microwave.
4. Stir together eggs, milk, slat, peper and pepper jack cheese pour over potatoes. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 18 to 20 until eggs are almost set.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and bacon.
6. Return to oven another 3 to 5 minutes until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
7. Serve immediately.