The Best Breakfast Casserole is an easy, delicious, and hearty breakfast casserole loaded with eggs, sausage. Its a cheesy comfort food casserole that takes minutes to assemble. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, and potlucks!
|Sausage||500 Gram , cooked, drained (1 lb)|
|Shredded velveeta cheese||16 Ounce|
|Crescent rolls||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced red bell pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|2 % milk||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Eggs||6 , beaten|
|Ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray pan with non-stick spray.
3. Line bottom of pan with crescent rolls pinching the perforated seams together.
4. Sprinkle sausage over rolls.
5. Sprinkle cheese over sausage.
6. Mix milk, eggs and black pepper together and pour over cheese.
7. Top with diced red bell pepper.
8. Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes until bottom is brown, cheese is melted and eggs in the center are set.
9. Serve and enjoy!
If you want the casserole to be thick use an 8x11 pan; if you want a thinner casserole use a 9x13. I used a 9x13 in this picture.