Mod alelya Matkichi Amti - मड आललय मटकच आमट is a quick, simple healthy, Maharashtrian curry recipe. Made with Moth Beans, masala, coriander and more ingredients this main course dish can be enjoyed with piping hot rice. Do try it at home and share your feedback in the comments below.
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Onions||2 , finely chopped|
|Tomato||1 , finely chopped|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Moth beans||250 Gram|
|Masala mix||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coconut milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Heat oil in a vessel, add mustard seeds, asafoetida, turmeric powder, onions, tomato, salt, coriander leaves, mix well.
2. Add moth beans, mix masala, water, mix well and let it cook.
3. Add coconut milk and give it a boil.
4. Switch off the gas and take it out on a serving bowl.
5. Our Matkichi Amti is ready to serve.